While referrals are great, and will always be part of growing a business, many who have relied on referrals exclusively in the past have more recently needed to supplement these referrals with a more active marketing approach. And the world has changed – competition has increased, clients have become more discerning and social media has had a dramatic impact on the types of marketing activities that are the most effective.
In order for a marketing strategy to be successful, it must be multi-faceted, realistic and implemented consistently over time. The messaging should be focused on developing awareness of your brand and on building trust around that brand.
- Detail specific activities you intend to undertake;
- Identify the audience each activity is targeted to;
- Specify how you’re going to measure success;
- Be flexible enough to allow adjustments as necessary; and
- Stipulate who on your team is responsible for each activity.
CLICK HERE to download the complete WhitePaper
Written by RPM in hopes to help other business owners grow their awareness.